It’s final. You’ve made the decision to build and design your own home. Building your own home can be an exciting process, as your dreams turn into realities. But, where should you do it? The world is your oyster, but there are certain places that have become go-to destinations to build a dream home and live life to the fullest. One of these places: Southwest Florida. It isn’t only the Baby Boomer generation who is making the move to this region; rather, people of all ages are making the move down here to buy or build their homes. Here are just a few reasons why you should think about building your custom home in Southwest Florida.
- The weather – There’s no denying Florida has great weather, especially in Southwest Florida. People flock to the area all throughout the year to get away from frigid temperatures up north. You don’t need to worry about snow or ice or wearing layers upon layers just to make trips to the grocery store. And, doesn’t it sound nice to not have to ever shovel again? Yes, it does get muggy during a Florida summer, but that’s what central AC is for, right?
- It looks like paradise – Between the palm trees and gorgeous beaches, it looks like you’re on a tropical vacation every day down here. The beaches in Fort Myers, Bonita Springs, and Naples are well-known for their great sand, amenities, and ideal locations to watch the sunset. In fact, Fort Myers has been known to have some of the top beaches in the entire US! And no matter where you live down here, you’re close to the water.
- Cost of living is a litter cheaper – Down here, you can get more for your money – this means a bigger home or property for less. In Fort Myers alone, the cost of living is 5 percent less than the national average. Also, there is no state income tax, so you’re able to keep more of your hard-earned money.
- Plenty to do outdoors – The outdoor activities in Southwest Florida are seemingly endless. Some fun ideas include; fishing charters, kayaking, exploring the Everglades, waterskiing, hiking, golfing, camping, airboat tours, jet boating, cruises, art festivals, cultural festivals, more.
- The shopping is great – Southwest Florida is home to some big shopping plazas like Miromar Outlets, Edison Mall, Coconut Point, and the Mercato. People come from all over to shop at the high-end designer and outlet shops.
Luxury Home Builders in Florida
As shown above, living in Southwest Florida has its benefits. So when it comes time to pick a builder, you should look for a trusted company. Luxury Home Solutions (LHS) is a custom luxury home builder in Florida serving Naples, Fort Myers, Bonita Springs, Sanibel Island, Captiva and Marco Island for more than 30 years. If you’re looking to build your dream luxury custom home in Southwest Florida, LHS is a full-service design and building company who guarantees excellence in execution.
At LHS, we know the area and can help you choose the best location for the build on your custom luxury home in Fort Myers or Naples to begin. To contact us, call 239-728-2143 or click here.